html5ways.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our users, and handles any personal information we obtain from users with care.An overall principle is that we do not collect more information than is reasonably necessary to provide you with the best user experience.
1. ABOUT OUR WEBSITES
1.1 Our website provides HTML5/CSS3 animation effects and special effects created by html5ways.com, as well as a variety of online demonstration effects, which can be used for players to learn for free to find creative inspiration and design ideas. Players can visit our website without registering . The website may include automated decision making in the form of behavioral advertising.
1.2 Certain content on our website is controlled by third parties, including third parties located outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). html5ways.com's own website hosting facility is located in the EEA. html5ways.com uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that any data processing performed on the website complies with applicable data protection laws. The privacy protection measures we have taken are contractual protection measures with third parties and have adopted technical privacy solutions such as surveillance and blocking tools. However, since we have no control over all content, we may collect and transmit data that we do not know. If you have any questions about data processing on the website, please let us know: [email protected].
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 html5ways.com collects information when you use or access our Websites. This information relates to how you use our websites including with what device, and may include information that you submit when creating an account with us or through your social network accounts such as Facebook or Google+. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers.
The information we may collect when you use our Websites includes (among others) the following:
● Your IP address;
● Demographic information (such as age and country);
● Information collected through cookies or similar technologies;
● When you choose to register with us for a better content experience and/or create public or private profiles to participate in our social networks, we will collect information such as usernames, email addresses, avatars and what you may choose to provide Any information, such as gender. This can be done through social network accounts;
● Information that you provide us when you fill in online forms or surveys on our Websites;
● Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your e-mails, chats or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels;
● How you use our website, including when you use our content and interact with our advertising network providers;
● Transaction information of payments made;
● User agent of device;
IP address, Cookies, and Web Beacons
2.2 When you visit our Websites, our servers automatically save your computer's IP address via our analytics tracking system. IP addresses will be collected for the purpose of analytical tracking and improving the Websites, along with geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your use of the Websites. If you arrive at the Websites via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that you link to next will also be collected for the purpose of assessing our main traffic sources, and debugging and tracing.
● to operate and improve services and features on the Websites;
● to help authenticate you when you are on the Websites;
● to remember your preferences and registration information, as applicable;
● to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of SPIL's offerings, advertisements, and email communications;
● to customize the content and advertisements provided to you through the Websites.
2.4 html5ways.com uses analytics partners in order to help get insights into the usage of the Websites and services (“Usage Data”). These analytics partners process Usage Data which may include among others your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, length of visit, page views and other information about how you use and navigate the Websites. This data is used to analyze the use of the Websites and to improve the Websites and services. Our analytics partners will act as a data processor in relation to the Usage Data. The legal basis for the processing of the Usage Data is legitimate interest.
2.6 html5ways.com uses Facebook technology to provide certain services on the website. These sites may contain "Facebook Like Button", which is controlled by Facebook Inc., located at 1601 S. California Ave. (Facebook), Palo Alto, California 94304, USA. If you click the Facebook "Like" button, Facebook will ask you if you want to log in to Facebook (if you are not logged in at the time) or register with Facebook. If you decide to do this, your personal data will be transferred to Facebook. If you have logged in to your Facebook account and SPIL has explicitly agreed to share your information with Facebook, your information will be shared with Facebook when you visit the website or play content that includes "Facebook Like Button".
The Websites also use the “Facebook Pixel” controlled by Facebook in order to show conversions, create “lookalike audiences” and provide SPIL with relevant statistics about our Websites in order to improve them. When you use our websites and you have given SPIL your explicit consent to the sharing of your information with Facebook, your information is automatically shared with Facebook.
For more information on the “Facebook Like Button” and “Facebook Pixel” and sharing and use of your personal data please consult Facebook’s Data Policy at:
2.7 For optimizing our services and the Websites, and for the purposes mentioned in this article 2, we are entitled to combine your personal data (including your email address, as applicable) with other information about you collected by or provided to us.
3. TO WHOM DOES html5ways.com PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION?
3.1 html5ways.com may provide information to any party whose services it engages for the purposes of its normal operations (for example, those partners who assist us by providing technical or operational facilities for the Websites and so forth), as mentioned under section 2. We may also supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling handed down by a court of law. html5ways.com does not provide personal details to other parties for commercial, advertising, or marketing purposes, except if you explicitly give us permission to do so, or if doing so is part of a specific program or operation for which you have registered. In such case, you may withdraw your permission at any time.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
● Provide you with access to the website and related content services, and continuously improve its functions
● Store your website settings, browsing history and provide personalized content
● To provide customer support services
● To provide our chat service
● The function of analyzing and optimizing website content
● Enable paid purchase
● To provide relevant advertisements and to send you promotional messages by email or other communications in case you have given your consent for this
● To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook and Google+
● To provide competitions
● To prevent cheating, fraud and crime
● To meet legal and tax obligations